BattleForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dragons of Genesis. One of the first guilds for the game BattleForge. We will be focusing on getting up to 12 man battles and upgrading our cards to reach the top in PVP.

PVE Map Schedule

Drago Dracini
    Drago Dracini
    Admin

PVE Map Schedule Empty PVE Map Schedule

Post by Drago Dracini Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok guys. We have enough to start two 4-man PVE map groups. What I was thinking is we'll have probably 2-3 days during the week for scheduled games, and the rest of the week we can use LFG if we don't have everyone online. But I need all of you to tell me if these days are good for you. Anyone with a scheduling conflict should tell me ASAP.

Friday: 7PM-???
    Saturday: 7PM-???
    Sunday: 7PM-10PM
    (All Times USA Central)

For now I have 3 days that would work best for us. I have raids on Tues-Thurs on WoW and I have class on Monday nights for this semester, and I go out with friends Thursday nights. I start us off at 7PM cause that's when most people get home from work and such unless they close. For those people we'll still work something out to get us progressed as a guild.

Any problems?

Last edited by Drago Dracini on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New raid times)

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 pm